Monday, January 20, 2014

City Girl Calendar: What's Coming Up

City girl “must try”: Bagels from Bagel Rising.
If you have F.O.M.O. or you just get too swept up in the day-to-day, finding new and exciting things to do in the city can be a project in itself. One of the best things about Boston is that there is always something going on. From  brunching over French toast and mimosa’s at Green Brian Restaurant & Pub to creating your own Happy Hour at Sunset Grill & Tap, there’s something to do from the North End to Roxbury.
Here are some city girl-approved events I’ve rounded up in case you’re looking for something new to do:
Thursday, January 23
Fashion Thursday at Saint
Sain: 90 Exeter St., Boston
10pm-2am
Special Guest DJ Theo
Read more here
Saturday, January 25
Styling Event with blogger Emily Geaman
Free People: 63 Church St., Cambridge
1-3pm
d.i.y. cupcake bar and hot cocoa!
January 26
Sip & Swap
Scholar’s: 25 School St., Boston
1-4pm
Read more here
February 14
The Naked at the Art Museum Scavenger Hunt
Museum of Fine Arts: 465 Huntington Ave., Boston
6:30pm
Read more here
March 22
Spring Wine Fest
12pm
Read more here
Wander with purpose and try something new with this list!
Now mark your calendars and be sure to let me know if you attend any of these events! You can also check out where I’ve been, what I’ve tried and what I recommend byfollowing me on Foursquare.
 Also, if you or someone you know is hosting an event, be sure to let me know using the form below or by messaging me on Facebook and I’ll be sure to include them in my next round-up!
xo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!