Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year, A New Look

Every ending is a new beginning, of that I am sure. With 2013 buried away under the new fallen snow, it's time for new memories. If you’ve been following me for a while you already know that in the past year I’ve been in and out of the city, local politics and about a bajillion coffee cups. Life as twenty-something young professional is not as glamorous as I would have thought but I’ll be darned if I don’t make it look that way…

I recently had my very first photo shoot! (This is my good side.)

If you were a fan of COSMOpolitique or Little Black Blog BOSTON, I can assure you that it only gets better. With all the people I’ve met, things I’ve done and places I’ve been in the past year, I am drawing inspiration from more experiences than ever before. (Thus the new look.) My affinity for sophistication and city life has never wavered so if you have any ideas or events I should be taking in, issues I should be aware of or people I should meet, please reach out to me here.

I LOVE new recipes. This is a caprese spinach salad with grilled grapefruit and balsamic creme!
Here it is, a photographic, social media-focused journal of what’s it like to be me; a professional city girl, looking for love, adventure and killer deal on stilettos.

Any and all tips on steals and deals are much appreciated! (Here are some treats I found while antique shopping in Concord, MA)
Follow me on my adventures:
Facebook
xo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!