Sunday, January 19, 2014

14 Chic Things To Buy In 2014

1. The number one thing you need to look lean, long and sophisticated. (Buy them here.)
We're now almost through the first month of the new year and already I feel pretty good about my ability to keep my resolutions this year. I've been great about drinking more water, eating healthy, and spending more time with my family. I've been good about making sure I eat breakfast every morning, "living" a little more, and finding time to exercise. I'm going to work on managing my time better so that I'm less likely to procrastinate important tasks, drinking less coffee and cutting out snacks that do more harm than good.

2. You and I both need this River Island clutch because it's chic, edgy and less than $10. (Buy it here.)
In addition to these things, I want to work on purging things from my closet I don't really wear and make room for things that are chic, versatile and sophisticated. Below I've rounded up some of the items on my wish list for when I'm able to do some early sartorial spring cleaning.

3. The quintessential summer shoes. (Buy them here.)
4. Gentlemen's hat (like this one by Ralph Lauren), 5. Hoop earrings (like these by Juicy Couture), 6. Knee boots (like this pair by Ralph Lauren), 7. Luggage (like this piece from Fox Luggage Inc.), 8. Mary Janes (like this non-traditional pair from Jessica Simpson), 9. Minnetonka moccasins (buy them here), 10. One-piece swimsuit (like this one from L Space that will look good on everyone), 11. Pucci (like these high fashion wedges), 12. Safari jacket (like this one by Kenneth Cole), 13. Coral jewelry (like this perfect set from DRK Accessories Shop), 14. Gloves (like these by Portolano)

Which of these items are your favorite? Which of these items do you own? Do you recommend a certain product or brand for me to try this year? Comment on below, on Facebook or tweet me at @vanessainboston. I look forward to hearing from you!

xo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!